Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Civil Affairs Symposium Update:
2015-16 Civil Affairs Issue Papers – Finalists Selected
The Issue Papers Committee, after careful consideration, has selected the final five papers for co-publication by the Civil Affairs Association and the U.S. Army Peacekeeping & Stability Operations Institute in the 2015-16 Civil Affairs Issue Papers on Civil Affairs: A Force for Engagement and Conflict Prevention.
This year’s selections include:
· “From Green to Blue: U.S. Army Civil Affairs and International Police Engagement” Capt. Rob Kobold
· “The Role of Civil Affairs in Counter-Unconventional Warfare” Maj. Shafi Saiduddin
· “Civil Affairs Forces, U.S. Army Reserve, National Guard, and State Partnership Program: Is There Room for Engagement?” Maj. David E. Leiva and Maj. John Nonnemaker
· “Renewed Relevance: CA Develop Human Networks for Effective Engagement” Maj. Arnel P. David
· “Civil Engagement as a Tool for Conflict Prevention: A Case Study” Capt. Tammy Sloulin and Lt. Col. Steve Lewis
These papers are eligible to compete for prizes at the Civil Affairs Symposium in San Antonio, TX on Friday, the 20th of November.
If you have not registered for the Symposium, please do so now before the discounts on lodging are lifted. For more information, go to: http://www.civilaffairsassoc.org/events/save-the-date/